Fashion + Sustainability = exciting (new) brands to discover
Needless to say why it is so important today to be conscious about consumerism and sustainability. Every month I will feature a brand that is a great alternative to your usual fast fashion retailer because
- I don’t know many myself
- I want to promote these brands and show you alternatives
This month, I want to share with you this german fashion brand:
Name of the brand: Armed Angels
Founded: Cologne in 2007
Philosphy: “We love beautiful products, we think organic and we believe fairness is never out of fashion.”
- Global Organic Textile Standard
- Fair Wear Foundation
Some interesting facts about the brand:
- The brands’ name is inspireted by Robin Hood. They associate themselves as the Robin Hood of the fashion industry. An armed angel fighting against inequalities and grievances of this business.
- They are producing part of their collection in Portugal.
- 90% of their collections is vegan, with the exception of some items which are made out of organic virgin wool and a few shirts or longsleeves which have horn or nacre buttons.
My 5 picks:
Photo Credits: Armed Angels